Warehouse/Forklift (2nd Shift) - Hamilton, IN
Warehouse Clerk / Body Room Attendant (2nd Shift)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.30 per hour
Position Summary: The Body Room Attendant is responsible for retrieving material for production.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Practice safe work procedures.
- Follow written ISO 9001 and 14001 work instructions and procedures relative to the position.
- Operate Reach Truck and other designated equipment, if certified by Company, to retrieve materials for production.
- Operate scales.
- Operate handheld barcode scanner.
- Conduct cycle counts.
- Train other employees as necessary.
- Data entry, transfer materials in computer between locations.
- Understand Company Quality and Environmental Policy and Objectives.
- Meet standard production rates established by management.
- Follow 5S + Safety practices.
- Employees in all classifications are encouraged to submit ideas on how to improve processes and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must exhibit basic math and reading skills
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to comprehend work instructions.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints and pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to follow direction from supervision.
- Personnel protective equipment is required, including safety-toed shoes or boots.
- Must be able to troubleshoot.
- The Operator can stand or sit while performing this job.
- The employee is frequently required to walk throughout the shop to other machines.
- The employee must have 20-20 or corrected vision to operate machinery, visually inspect parts for non-conformances, and detect correct fitting configurations.
- The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- The employee must be able to bend, push, pull, crouch and turn.
- This position works in factory environment that can be oily, noisy, and warm.
- This position has no travel requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
COVID-19 considerations: All employees and visitors are required to wear a mask. Additional Sanitation on a daily basis.
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No